Broken Bones Home Remedies
Many of us suffer from bone fractures known as broken bones at one time or the other. Injuries, accidents and osteoporosis can be responsible for broken bones. Doctor must be seen for plastering or medications.
The following home remedies can reduce the ill effects of broken bones:
- Aloe Vera – This herbal product helps to heal the broken bones and their ill effects. It may be used in the form of gel
- Pineapple – Taking this fruit on daily basis helps to heal the broken bones in easy and quick manners. Contents of Bromelain in this fruit expedite the healing process and prevent inflammation and swelling.
- Boron – Making use of Born helps to provide healing effects upon the fractured bones.
- Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium – Bone damages can be repaired with these three minerals. Fractured bones can be set aright by taking them regularly. Vegetables including salmon, green leafy and sea vegetables, kefir and yogurt are good.
- Zinc – Tissue damages can be managed by taking Zinc. Add spinach, pumpkins seeds and beef to your daily foods.
- Vitamin K – Take spinach, broccoli, kale and raw dairy products that contain vitamin K1 and K2. These two are useful for bone formation and blood clotting.
- Clean lean protein – Taking grass-fed beef or wild-caught fish helps to rebuild the lost tissues.
- Vitamin C – Take citrus fruits, strawberries, bell peppers and tomatoes etc that are enriched with this vitamin which is a must to produce collagen.
- Vitamin D3 – It is a must to for calcium absorption.
- Omega-3 fats – These should also be included in the daily diets.
- Comfrey Root – An infusion of comfrey, horsetail and mousear also gives good results. Comfrey Poultice may be applied to the affected area to get quick relief from the painful sensations.
- Arnica – It is also useful in treating the bone fractures.
- Tea – Tea prepared from comfrey root, plantain, mallow root, china seed and bone set etc is good to repair the broken bones.
Persons suffering from bone fractures due to accidents or other injuries should take the following steps:
- They must cut down the use of alcohol that increases inflammation which obstructs the healing process. Moreover, alcohol aggravates loss of bones.
- Intake of salt should also be minimized as it removes the calcium from the bones.
- Those having fractured bones should cut down intake of sugar and refined grains. They increase bone loss and do not provide enough nutrients for healing the wounds.
- Avoid colas and white red meat – Abstinence from these two helps to stay away from painful sensations because of bone fractures. Contents of caffeine in these two eatables aggravate the problem.
- Avoid Phosphorous – Taking foods with preservatives should be avoided as they contain phosphorus which may result in loss of bones.
- Essential Oils – Fir, Cypress and helichrysum etc should be used to repair the broken bones and get sufficient relief. Applying these oils on the affected areas is much useful.
- Vibration therapy – Standing on vibrating platforms for some time helps to improve osteoclast formation.