Home Remedies for Diabetes
There is no cure for diabetes and that’s what makes it one of the scariest health conditions in the world today. People suffering from it have to modify their lifestyle and take insulin injections and medicines on daily basis. There is a misconception that only people who eat more sweets suffer from diabetes.
Stress and genetics also play a crucial role in the development of this disease. Once it sets in, there is no cure for diabetes. It can only be managed using certain healthy lifestyle practices. Here we shall take a look at some home remedies for diabetes that can control the blood sugar levels in those who are already suffering from this condition.
Home Remedies for Diabetes
- Basil Leaves: It helps in lowering the blood sugar levels. It contains antioxidants that have the power to relieve the stress.
- Cactus Juice: It decreases the blood sugar level and keeps it in control. Having cactus juice two to three times in a week will bring down the sugar level in the blood.
- Flax Seeds: Chewing flax seeds after eating food can cut down the blood sugar levels by 28%.
- Drumstick Leaves: Drumstick leaves have high fiber in them, which improves the digestion process.
- Green Tea: There are several benefits of green tea apart from weight loss. People mainly have green tea to reduce weight. But it also controls the release of blood sugar levels.
- Neem: the tender shoot of neem can be used to control diabetes. The neem shoot extract can be had in the morning on empty stomach for better results.
- Jamun Seeds: It controls blood sugar and also gives relief from the symptoms of diabetes.
- Natural Uncooked Food: Fruits, sprouts, juices and nuts are some of the things that we can have as it is in their natural form. When we cook the food several chemicals are released which dilute the nutrients present in them. Apple, citrus fruits, beetroots and carrots are very healthy for people suffering from diabetes.
- Meditation: Meditation helps in lowering the insulin resistance in our body. It also maintains the balance between the glucose levels and the insulin levels.
- Black Plum: This Indian black berry has ellagic acid, hydrolysable tannins and anthocyanins. Each part of the Jambul tree can be used to treat diabetes like roots, seeds, leaves and berries. The powder made from dry seeds of Jambul is also effective if taken with water two times in a day.
Benefits of Divya Madhukalp Vati
The Divya Madhukalp Vati is an herbal preparation that helps immensely in diabetes management. Since it is made of herbs, it is absolutely safe to use. The following are some of its benefits:-
- It improves the immunity levels in the body.
- Improves the functioning of muscles and bones.
- It improves metabolism.
- It brings down the blood sugar levels.
- It maintains the normal blood sugar levels.
- It gives relief from the symptoms of diabetes like increased thirst, frequent urination and weakness of muscles.
- It helps in proper digestion of the food.
- It is natural and has no adverse effects on health.
- It is safe to consume by people of all age groups.
- It boosts up the energy levels in the body.
- It avoids further complications of diabetes.