Home Remedies for Heart Disease
All over the world, several people across all age groups suffer from cardiovascular diseases, which we commonly call as heart diseases. The human heart is an important internal organ that pumps blood and circulates it throughout the body. It is made of smooth muscle and is always in action.
However, with today’s busy lifestyle, bad eating habits, stress, lack of exercise, and addictions of tobacco and alcohol have increased the chances of heart ailments. Various such issues have become commonplace, and if they are not nipped in the bud, they could also be fatal.
Some of the common symptoms of heart diseases are shortness of breath, chest pains, and fatigue. After a particular age, all of us should monitor our health regularly and keep our cholesterol levels and blood pressure levels under control. Here we will have a look at some popular home remedies for heart disease.
Home Remedies for Heart Disease
- Turmeric: Turmeric has healing properties that can prevent human heart from getting damaged. It reduces cholesterol and formation of blood clots. We can use turmeric while cooking food. Having one teaspoon of turmeric in one glass of warm milk before going to bed is also a good enough measure to prevent our heart. It can also be taken in supplement form after consulting out doctor.
- Chinese Hibiscus: Hibiscus contains antioxidants which are effective in preventing the oxidation of low-density-lipoprotein. It regulates the blood pressure and prevents heart diseases. Two petals of hibiscus flower should be boiled in one cup of water. Strain this solution and keep it for cooling. Add honey for improving taste. Have this concoction daily once for few weeks for getting positive effects on body.
- Garlic: Garlic is the perfect herb for treating high blood pressure, high cholesterol and various heart ailments. We can eat one or two fresh garlic cloves daily. To remove the pungent taste from our mouth, we can drink one glass of warm milk post that. For those who are taking blood-thinning medicines, garlic may create some complications so avoid having garlic or consult the physician.
- Cayenne Pepper: It is very effective in treating heart diseases. It purifies the blood and enhances immunity. One teaspoon of cayenne pepper can be had with one cup of warm water. To promote heart health we can have hibiscus tea after having this solution. We need to do this for a few weeks to see results.
Benefits of Divya Hridayamrita Vati
The Divya Hridayamrita Vati is an herbal preparation that is made with the choicest natural herbs for the improvement of heart health. Here we enlist some of its health benefits.
- It stimulates the heart and provides it protection from diseases.
- It boosts the immunity system and hence beneficial for those who are suffering from chronic health conditions.
- It prevents heart attack in those who have family history of heart diseases.
- It rejuvenates the heart by reducing the stress and fatigue.
- Being an herbal medicine there are no side effects.
- It stimulates the normal functioning of heart.
- It reduces the complications associated with the heart diseases.
- It is an excellent health supplement for people above the age of forty.
- It nourishes the muscles of the heart and makes them strong.
- It gives relief from the symptoms of heart diseases.
It avoids the chances of surgery if regularly used.