Home Remedies for Rejuvination and Detoxification
Our body needs detoxification from time to time, as there are several toxins present in our body. These toxins can enter our body via food, water and the surrounding air. These toxins are responsible for causing disturbance in the normal working of important body organs. The respiratory organs, the digestive system and the excretory system gets the most affected. Our body needs to rejuvcinate itself so as to reduce getting infected with several health conditions. Here are some home remedies for rejuvination and detoxification of our body.
Home Remedies for Rejuvination
- Blueberries: Blueberries are very effective in removing the toxins from the brain cells. It is also a healthy option to get the much needed vitamins and minerals by the body.
- Cabbage and Broccoli: Both these vegetables are able to neutralize the effects of harmful chemicals present in smoke. It helps liver to produce enzymes needed for the detoxification.
- Carrots and Grapefruit: the beta-carotene present in the carrot helps to remove the heavy metals from the body. The mix juice of carrot, apple, lemon and ginger is very good remedy to clear the system of the toxins present in the body. Graqpefruit contains pectin which neutralizes heavy metals so that they can easily discarded from the body.
- Lemon: Lemons are known for their vitamin C content. Lemon juice is one of the healthiest drinks that one can have without any fear. There are several benefits of lemon juice. Having lemon juice early in the morning is the best detoxification possible for the body.
- Onions: Onions clean the respiratory tract with the enzymes present in them. Make sure to include enough onions in the food.
- Green Smoothie: We can make a healthy smoothie by taking one cup Kale, one green apple, one ripe banana and half cup parsley leaves. Blend all these things together by taking two and half cup water. Having this smoothie every day will help in detoxification and rejuvenation of the body.
- Epsom Salt: A nice bath with the water containing Epsom salt can provide our body with the much needed magnesium. This is very essential for detoxifying metals from the body. It also gives relief from body pain and aches.
- Green Tea: It is rich in anti-oxidants and helps in cleaning the liver from the buildup of harmful toxins. Daily have two or three cups of green tea to keep the body fit and fine.
Benefits of Divya Triphala Churna
Divya Triphala Churna is made from three ayurvedic herbs Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki. The combination of these three herbs makes it the perfect natural remedy for constipation, detoxification and rejuvenation. Here is the list of the benefits of this herb.
- It is a natural way to cure constipation.
- It clears the digestive system by removing toxins.
- It gives relief from digestive complaints like flatulence and bloating of abdomen.
- It increases the appetite in younger kids.
- It improves the metabolic rate of the body.
- It makes the digestive system strong.
- It rejuvenates the body by detoxifying it.