Presented by the pharmacy of Swami Ramdev Ji, Divya Madhukalap Vati is a very good herbal product which is meant to cure diabetes. It is to be noted that diabetes is mainly caused due to low production or complete absence of insulin hormone by the beta cells of pancreas. This single hormone is responsible for conversion of sugar or glucose into energy. In the absence of this hormone or even low level of the same in the body, the glucose or sugar present in the body is not converted into energy as a result of which it starts entering the bloodstream. Consequently, the condition of diabetes arises. Thankfully, the herbs present in Divya Madhukalap Vati are apt in management of this disorder of the pancreas. It helps in controlling high blood sugar by stimulating pancreas to secrete insulin hormone in required quantities.
Chief benefits of Divya Madhukalap Vati
- Divya Madhukalap Vati helps in management of high blood sugar or diabetes in an apt manner. It helps in regulation of production of insulin hormone in the body. This in turn helps in complete conversion of sugar or glucose present in the body into energy. Consequently, the condition of diabetes is managed automatically.
- Divya Madhukalap Vati is totally safe and can be used by anyone suffering from diabetes. It is attributed to organic nature of this product.
- General body weakness which is a chief symptom of diabetes is also relieved well with the help of Divya Madhukalap Vati. It aids in energizing the entire body so as to maximize its functional efficiency.
- Apart from this, other signs and symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, dim vision, nervous weakness, weakness of muscles etc. are also cured well with the help of Divya Madhukalap Vati.
- Divya Madhukalap Vati helps in boosting natural body immunity so that recurrence of diabetic attacks may be controlled and prevented.
Mode of using Divya Madhukalp vati
People suffering from diabetes may take 1-2 tablets of this herbal formula along with simple water twice in a day and control this condition effectively. It must be taken at least ½ an hour prior to meals.
Instructions for diabetes patients
- Reduce or totally eliminate sugar from your diet. Avoid foods that are rich in sugar content. Do not eat fruits such as mango, banana, and grapes, strawberry as these have high sugar content in them. Instead, you may consume more green leafy vegetables.
- Similarly, avoid excessive intake of tea and coffee. At the same time, alcohol should also be avoided as it aggravates the condition of diabetes.
- Carry out light exercises daily so as to keep all the body organs and parts including pancreas in proper working order. You may go for walking, cycling, swimming and such other light exercises. Yoga is also recommendable in this case.
- Cinnamon powder may be taken regularly as it helps in stimulating the activity of the pancreas for releasing the insulin hormone.
- Similarly, powdered form of jamun may also be taken daily along with water so as to control the condition of diabetes.