Health package for Dysphagia
Apart from other treatment options and home remedies, it is always preferable to have some permanent, safe and effective solution to the problem of dysphagia. And it is possible only by using some herbal, ayurvedic or organic products. Baba Ramdev health pack has been formulated keeping in mind the same fact. It is rich in most excellent herbs found in the nature that are being used from times unknown to cure various diseases or disorders relevant to the esophagus. Chief herbal products used under this health pack are as given below.
- Divya Avipatikar Churan
- Divya Kamdudha Ras
- Divya Praval Panchamrit Ras
- Divya Zeharmohara Pishti
- Divya Moti Pishti
These herbal formulas are apt in the task of clearance of blockage or obstruction in the esophagus or food pipe. These herbal formulas are rich in such herbal ingredients that help in improving digestion and other problems associated with the swallowing or chewing of foods or beverages. Other problems that may cause blockage in the esophagus such as acidity and hyperacidity are also cured well with the help of this fabulous health package. A cooling effect is offered to the esophagus as well as the digestive system so that no problems or difficulties are experienced in the swallowing or chewing of foods. Additionally, other health problems relevant to digestive system such as indigestion, hyperacidity, and constipation are also treated well.
This disorder is mainly caused due to malfunctioning of the esophagus. Esophagus is the pathway amid the mouth and stomach that helps in transfer of foods from the mouth to the stomach so that these may be converted into energy for different body purposes or processes. Due to obstruction of the food pipe, the concerned person suffers from problems or difficulty in swallowing or chewing of the food. Mainly problems or dysfunctions of the esophagus are responsible for causing the condition called as dysphagia.
Due to problems in swallowing foods, a person is not able to consume foods properly and hence suffers from low energy levels and physical weakness. At times, there may not be any choking of the foods in the esophagus but it may take quite a long time even up to hours to reach food from mouth to the esophagus. Since proper consumption as well as digestion of foods is vital to good health of human beings therefore it is very important to get rid of this problem in an apt manner.
Possible causes of Dysphagia
There are multiple risk factors or causes that may be held responsible for occurrence of dysphagia. The chief among these factors are as given below.
- Inflammatory conditions relevant to the tonsils, larynx
- Brain stroke
- Cancer related to head or neck
- Disease called as Gastro- oesophageal reflux
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Head injury
- Excessive smoking
- Poor dental conditions
- Excessive intake of alcohol
- Use of certain drugs or medicines
Signs and symptoms of Dysphagia
Dysphagia is characterized by multiple signs and symptoms as mentioned below. These may be clearly evident in some people while some others may exhibit the same slowly and with the passage of time. The chief signs and symptoms that are mostly considered as far as diagnosis of dysphagia is concerned are given below.
- Difficulty in chewing and swallowing foods
- Choking of food pipe while eating or drinking something
- Coughing while eating or drinking foods or beverages respectively
- Vomiting of food via nose and mouth
- Loss of weight
- Breathing in food
- Experience of food stuck in the chest area
- Recurring chest infections
- Weakness or trembling of voice
- Continuous heart burn and belching
- Experience of pressure and pain in the chest region
- Soreness of the throat
Home remedies for Dysphagia
- If you like and eat an egg, then you can consider swallowing an uncooked egg yolk and the white of the egg. It helps in removal of the obstructed food and aids in smooth transfer of the same to the stomach.
- Lump of boiled rice may be used to open the blockage caused due to choking of fish bone or something hard in the food pipe. Alternatively, bread can also be swallowed to achieve the same purpose.
- Gargling with vinegar helps in removal of obstruction caused due to some large food item.
- Having herbal teas help in clearance of the esophagus which in turn aids in easy swallowing of the foods consumed by the body.
- Swelling in the esophagus and the spasms in it can be reduced by having licorice. It also helps in clearance of the gastrointestinal disturbances.