Among various digestive problems or disorders, acidity is also a common condition that is found in large numbers of people. Even some people suffer from it in routine life due to too much sensitivity of the digestive system towards certain foods or beverages. Acidity is generally a condition of the stomach when the patient feels a constant feeling of inflammation, burning and irritation in the stomach. It is mainly due to over production of the hydrochloric acid in the stomach. Under normal conditions, this acid is produced by the gastric cells for digestion of foods. However due to certain problems in the working of the digestive system, this acid is produced in excess by the gastric cells. Consequently, the condition of acidity arises.
Person suffering from acidity mostly complains of constant abdominal pain, heaviness in the stomach and chest. It is totally a discomforting condition that makes a person completely restless. Due to excess of acid production in the stomach, some people may also complain of water coming from the mouth constantly. The stomach lining or what is commonly called as abdominal membrane suffers from inflammation or itching and it is the main cause of discomfort for the sufferer.
What causes acidity?
Acidity may be caused due to multiple reasons in any person. The chief causative factors are intake of wrong foods and improper lifestyle. Below given are the chief reasons for acidity in the stomach.
- Too much intake of spicy, oily and greasy foods
- Dependence on junk, processed or fast foods
- Stress, tension, depression, anxiety, nervousness and such other mental states that aggravate a person
- Inactivity or deskbound lifestyle
- Indigestion of the foods consumed by the body
- Improper meal times which creates problems in digestion and absorption of foods
- Disturbed sleep or improper sleeping pattern that affects the metabolic activity negatively
- Use of certain drugs such as antibiotics, pain killers or blood thinners
- Excessive consumption of tea, coffee and caffeinated drinks
- Certain digestive disorders
Signs and symptoms of acidity
Acidity in the stomach can be signaled by the presence of certain signs and symptoms as given below.
- Constant abdominal pain
- Feeling of inflammation and irritation in the chest and stomach
- Feeling of nausea and vomiting
- Tightness of the chest
- Chest pain
- Loss of appetite
- Water coming from the mouth
- Stomach heaviness
- Sour eructation
Health pack or herbal package for acidity
Since acidity is really a discomforting body condition therefore it requires immediate medical intervention or treatment. In the conventional medicine world, the chances of recurrence of acidity are always there owing to the reason that these medicines or treatment options don’t offer long lasting or permanent relief from acidity. A perfect solution to get rid of acidity and other relevant problems is use of herbal or ayurvedic medicines or products. There are numbers of ayurvedic or herbal products available in the market that can offer fast and effective relief from acidity. Health package of medicine available by the pharmacy of Swami Ramdev Ji is apt in this regard. Various products used under this health pack are given below.
- Divya Mukta Sukti Bhasm
- Divya Avipattikara Churna
- Divya Moti Pisti
- KamDudha ras
These are all rich in such herbs or natural ingredients that help in getting rid of this problem in an efficient manner. It helps in balancing various doshas in the body so that the problem of acidity or even digestive problems may not arise. It helps in restoring normal pH balance of the body so that excess of production of hydrochloric acid may be controlled. This in turn prevents the problem of acidity and hence offers great comfort to the sufferer.
These formulas are completely safe to be used by anyone without experiencing any side-effects on the body. Even these may be used for prolonged time period to keep acidity at bay. Apart from acidity, other problems related to the stomach or abdomen can also be cured with the help of these herbal formulas. As an instance, constipation, bloating in the abdomen, excess of gas formation in the stomach, stomach pain and additional signs and symptoms of acidity are also relieved with the help of this health pack.
Important instructions for acidity
- Excessively oily and greasy foods should be avoided.
- Drink plenty of water to soothe down the inflammation and irritation in the stomach.
- Heavy, processed or junk foods should also be avoided.
- Tea, coffee and other caffeinated drinks should also be avoided.
- Do not use spices while cooking food. If possible, eat steamed or boiled foods that are free from fats or oils.
- Carry out physical activity or exercises in routine life. It helps in prevention of the acidity.
- If suffering from constipation, then you must get it cured immediately as it may aggravate the condition of acidity.
Buy 1 Package for HyperAcidity and get Additional 10% OFF