Menstrual cycles are an important part in any woman’s life. These have a direct link with the process of reproduction in women. Any abnormalities, irregularities or problems in menstrual cycles create problems in the process of conception and reproduction. Therefore all women are required to pay attention to this important aspect of life and get rid of any problems faced by them well-in-time so as to ensure that no health complications may arise in future. It is true and evident fact that most women in present day arena suffer from problems or abnormalities or disorders in the menstrual cycles.
PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome is also one of these disorders relevant to the menstrual cycles of women. It is a term used to refer to a group of signs and symptoms that are found in women or females one or two weeks prior to starting of menstrual cycles or periods in women. PMS is a condition which appears in women before the periods and disappears just with the start of actual menstrual periods. In some women, the signs and symptoms of menstrual cycles may continue even after starting of the menstrual periods.
In medical science, Premenstrual Syndrome or PMS is not considered to be serious health issue and is found in most women. Various signs and symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome include headache, nausea, backache, loose stools, constipation, vomiting and sudden change in the mood. Different women may experience these signs and symptoms differently. It is all due to unique or individual physical or health conditions of women suffering from these symptoms.
What causes Premenstrual Syndrome?
Since Premenstrual Syndrome is not a serious condition therefore the causative factors for the same are not at all serious. There are some common causes that may lead to the condition of PMS. Chief factors responsible for PMS are as given below.
- Inactive lifestyle or lack of physical activity
- Intake of highly oily, spicy, greasy and spicy foods
- Improper and unhealthy diet
- Lack of certain nutrients in diet
- Unhealthy living conditions
- Psychological factors such as mental stress, anxiety and trauma
Major signs and symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome
Different types of signs and symptoms that are commonly found in women are as mentioned below.
- Body pain
- Constant feeling of tiredness and exhaustion
- Disturbed sleep or complete absence of sleep and rest
- Bloating in the stomach
- Constipation or passage of loose stools
- Muscular pain
- Abdominal cramps
- Joint pain
- Pain in the pubic area
- Craving for specific foods such as highly salty or highly sugary foods
- Stress, anxiety, depression
- Sudden change in mood
- Irritable behavior
- Sudden fits of laughter and crying in some women
Health package for Premenstrual Syndrome
As per medical science,Premenstrual Syndrome is a common condition found in women and is related to their menstrual cycles. Although Premenstrual Syndrome may get cured or disappear of its own by paying attention to lifestyle and diet however ayurvedic medicine world advocates curing this condition from its root cause. It is because menstrual periods have a direct link with reproduction. So it becomes all the more important to cure it well-in-time and on permanent basis.
Swami Ramdev health package for Premenstrual Syndrome has been formulated keeping in mind the same fact. It is rich in such medicinal properties and herbs that are found to be quite effective in getting rid of this health condition in an efficient manner. Chief herbal constituents of this health package include Divya Mulethi Kwath and Divya Rajahpravartani Vati. These are totally organic or herbal in nature and hence safe to be used by women. This health package offers complete and effective relief from various signs and symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome.
The entire reproductive system is nourished well so that it may keep on working normally and properly. It may be used by women or females of all age groups as it is suitable for all and doesn’t cause any health- hazards due to safe and reliable nature of this health package.
Even bleeding during menstrual cycles is controlled or regulated with the use of this health package. This action helps in curing physical weakness experienced during menstrual cycles by women. At the same time, severe abdominal pain experienced by some women is relieved well with the help of this health package.
Important instructions for Premenstrual Syndrome
- Women suffering from PMS are advised to drink lukewarm water. It helps in relieving pain in the body and in the abdomen.
- Do not take oily, spicy, greasy or highly heavy foods. Consume light foods only that can be easily digested by the body.
- You must remain active and carry out light exercises such as walking, yoga, swimming and cycling. Pay special attention towards stretching of the pubic area as it aids in relieving PMS to great extent.
- Consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables as these help in supplying all the essential nutrients required for normal body functions including those relevant to reproductive system.