Out of numerous oral problems or conditions noticed in different people, pyorrhea is an oral problem that is related to the gums. In this condition, bleeding is noticed from the gums. This condition arises due to attack of bacillus on the foods that are stuck in the mouth. Due to attack of this microbe, the concerned person suffers from infection and inflammation in the ligaments and bones that offer complete support to the teeth. Due to presence of remains of foods amid the gaps of the teeth, infection takes place which in turn leads to multiplication of these microbes.
The condition becomes so severe that blood starts coming out from the gums. In some cases, even pus also starts getting discharged from the gums which in turn gives rise to the problem of bad breath and foul smell coming from the mouth. If this condition is left untreated then it may even give rise to tooth loss and decay and slow wearing down of the jaw bone. People who don’t pay proper attention to their oral care or depend too much on sticky and sugary food items are more prone to suffer from this health condition.
What are the chief reasons for occurrence of Pyorrhea?
Pyorrhoea which is chiefly a condition relevant to the gums is caused due to multiple reasons as given below.
- Low resistance of gums or even complete absence of the same
- Improper brushing habits
- Poor oral hygiene
- Lack of certain nutrients in diet required for proper growth and functions of the oral parts
- Wrong or improper use of toothpicks
- Oral infections caused due to bacteria
- Gum injury or even injuries in some other structures that support the gums and teeth
- Improper or wrong feeding habits
- Sticking of food items amid the gap of teeth
- Use of contraceptive pills for prolonged time periods
- Pregnancy in some cases
- Stress tension, depression and anxiety
- Unhealthy or imbalanced diet
- Smoking beyond limits
- Intake of alcohol
- Lack or deficiency of Vitamin C in the body
Signs and symptoms of Pyorrhoea
There are multiple signs and symptoms that indicate towards occurrence of Pyorrhoea in the body. The chief characteristics of pyorrhoea include-
- Bad breath or foul smell coming from the mouth
- Experience of pain in the gums while eating foods
- Bleeding from the gums
- Pus coming out from the gums
- Swelling and stiffness of the gums
- Digestive problems such as constipation and improper digestion
- Loosening of teeth that leads to wide gaps amid them
- Liver problems
- Inflammation of the gums
- Tooth decay
- Piercing of teeth
- Gingival itchiness
- Appearance of sepsis that has an adverse effect on the entire system
Health Package for Pyorrhoea
Since pyorrhoea is a serious health issue relevant to the gums or oral parts and may have adverse effects on the entire body health if left untreated therefore it is advised to get rid of the same as soon this condition is diagnosed in the body. To help people suffering from this oral problem, Swami Ramdev Ji has presented a unique herbal formula in the health package for Pyorrhoea. It consists of herbal formulas such as Divya Dant Manjan nd Divya Dant Kanti Herbal Toothpaste. These herbal formulas offer a completely safe and effective solution to all the problems relevant to oral parts including gums. All the signs and symptoms of pyorrhoea are relieved so that the patient may get recovered from this condition immediately.
Teeth and all oral parts are properly cleansed so that all the food materials or other wastes stuck therein may be removed from them. This in turn helps in promoting good health of the teeth and the gums. Teeth are strengthened from their roots so that unnecessary falling or loss of teeth may be prevented. Problem of bad breath coming from the mouth is also cured well with the help of this wonderful health package. Bleeding, swelling, inflammation and stiffness of the gums is also treated well provided this health package is used on regular basis. Apart from this, recurrence of this oral condition is also prevented.
Important instructions for people suffering from pyorrhoea
Problem of pyorrhoea can be prevented by paying attention to some points.
- Brush your teeth twice in a day properly with the help of some herbal and effective toothpaste. Don’t allow any food particles to remain stuck in your teeth. Remember to rinse your mouth following each meal.
- You must incorporate foods that are rich in Vitamin C in your diet on regular basis. For this, you can have guava and lemon as both these are loaded with this vitamin required for good health of the oral parts.
- Keep your digestive system free of wastes and toxins as it has a direct link with the oral parts. Drink plenty of water to flush out toxins from the body.
- Incorporate lots of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet so as to make available all the nutrients required for proper functions and overall good health of the oral parts.